PlayStation Announces a Long – Requested Feature
If you are one of the PlayStation fans out there that have been waiting for Sony to officially announce that you will be able to change your ID on PSN, then we have some good news for you!
PS4 owners will be able to change their online ID via a web browser, this means that all PS4 games that were originally published on or prior to April 1st, 2018 have been developed to support the online ID change feature.
However, there is no guarantee that every game will support the ID change and there has been one game which did not fully support the feature.
The list of Tested Games that do Support the Feature;
• 3on3 FreeStyle
• 7 Days to Die
• Absolver: Downfall (Issue Identified*)
• AdVenture Capitalist
• Agents of Mayhem
• Alien: Isolation
• America’s Army: Proving Grounds
• APB Reloaded
• ARK: Survival Evolved
• ASHES CRICKET 2018
• Assassin’s Creed Origins
• Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
• Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
• Assassin’s Creed Unity
• Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry
• Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Issue Identified*)
• Assetto Corsa
• Atelier Lydie & Suelle – The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings
• Attack on Titan
• Batman: Arkham Knight
• Batman: Return to Arkham – Arkham Asylum
• Batman: The Enemy Within
• Batman: The Telltale Series
• Battle Ages
• Battle Islands
• Battle Islands: Commanders
• Battlefield Hardline
• Beach Buggy Racing
• BEYOND: Two Souls
• Big City Stories (Issue Identified*)
• BioShock: The Collection
• Backlight: Retribution
The FULL FAQs
If you want to see the FULL list of FAQs HERE…
We have listed below some of the most applicable FAQs;
Q: Where and how can I change my online ID?
You can change your online ID on your PS4 or web browser
1) Go to your Settings
2) Select [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Profile] > [Online ID]
3) Enter the online ID that you want.
4) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the change
1) Sign into your PlayStation Network Account and select PSN Profile in the menu.
2) Select the Edit Button that’s next to your Online ID.
3) Enter the Online ID of your choice.
4) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the change.
How many times can I change my ID?
There are no restrictions to the number of times you change your Online ID.
Added By: 4Gamers | Date Added: 11th Apr 2019