Codename: Kenshin Now Available on PS4
PS4 update 3.00 – codename: Kenshin – launches today with a whole host of awesome tweaks and additions for fans to get excited about.
Sony’s latest work is very much community-focused with an emphasis on the importance of social gaming and interaction. It is easier than ever for gamers to get online and seek out likeminded people to connect with, and this update marks another step forward for online play.
The witches and wizards over at PlayStation™ have been hard at work gathering player feedback and putting plans into action ever since update 2.57 dropped in July. Here are our top 5 changes from 3.00:
1. Youtube Live – for the first time ever, gamers are now able to livestream from their PS4 directly to Youtube.
2. Share Play/Broadcast Requests – gamers itching to try out their friends’ latest games can send requests to do so. Just ask the question and your friends can choose to start a Share Play session or begin a Broadcast. That’s unless they want to keep it all to themselves of course…
3. Communities – users will be able to join or even create their own communities based around common interests. Each community has its own messageboard with the facility for discussions, uploading screenshots and joining parties/games.
4. Live from PlayStatioon – constant updates keep gamers in the loop with the most popular video clips, screenshots and Broadcasts from all over the planet.
5. Online Storage Increase – PlayStation Plus members now have 10 GB of PS4 cloud storage at their disposal.
Added By: 4Gamers | Date Added: 30th Sep 2015